Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Beginning Of The End

I haven't written here in 3, almost 4 years.

When I started this blog I wanted to exist. I didn't feel that I did in the real world. I had become invisible. Nothing I did or said mattered. I felt like a shell of a girl who once was, and likewise, someday will be. I didn't know how to fix myself or my surroundings, but I knew that for a brief few minutes, when I put words out into the internet, I felt human again. No one could take away the words inside my head. It was the only place that was truly... me.

These 8 posts below have been viewed by almost 7 thousand people. That's ridiculous. They were written about nothing at all and were a last ditch effort to save my sanity and prove that I had value and worth as a human outside of the fragile personal life that I was trying desperately to duct tape together.

Rational people would delete the blog all together.
It's been well documented however that I, am not always a rational person. I do things the hard way and learn by doing. So these posts will stay to act as a reminder that sometimes all you have is yourself and that's ok. That your life doesn't have to make sense to anyone else, but that everyone will be watching. So it's ok to screw it up, but you better pull yourself up, brush yourself off and be brilliant the next go round.

Here's to the next 3, almost 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment