Sunday, August 7, 2011

On A Sunday Night

My world seems rather secure and downright fragile right now. I'm the strongest I've ever been and right with many things, but my heart feels like a glass of milk, left on the edge of the table by a child, just waiting to be knocked off the table by the next passer by. Hopefully it's scooped up by a watchful eye, but who knows.

Someday I'll be able to explain the process of gaining yourself, losing your old ways of life, and selecting a future that's exactly what you want it to be. Until I have words for that story, my time here might be short as it's often hard to write when you're feeling down.

Down isn't even the right word. Because that's untrue. It's hard to write when you're listening so closely to other things, so for now, I'll look at the world from afar and just say hello to everyone.


1 comment:

  1. I've spent much time just observing the world and reflecting for the past year or two, but the creative bug is beginning to get me again, and the writing is starting to flow. Both are nice feelings, but I'm excited to express again, rather than just absorb.

    You too have much to offer.

    ReplyDelete