Friday, July 22, 2011

I Can Ride My Bike With No Handlebars


Starting tomorrow at 5am I am taking control of my health. For the last month I've changed almost all of my eating habits and as a result I am now clear thinking, level headed and without blood sugar or mood swings. Is this how the rest of you live? 'Cause it's awesome!

I used to ride a great deal and then my bike was stolen. I made excuses and never quite had the will power. I fell off the wagon and it's time to make a come back. I miss the high of exercise. I miss the time spent working on yourself, to better so many things. So I'm announcing here that tomorrow morning at 5am I am back in (or rather on) the saddle. I don't think I need a record of such things to keep me motivated this time. I'm ready to be a better me and this is just one more thing. Any guesses how hot it will be at 5am?

No comments:

Post a Comment