Monday, July 18, 2011

The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning


This is the post that no one will read. It will forever be so far back in the archives that only creepy stalkers
will read it (because I'm that amazing I assume I will have some). It's always awkward to start something new. It's a painful process of getting things sorted out and letting your feet hit the ground without stumbling.

It's 2011 and for the last decade I spent my time growing, finding life and losing myself in the process. I'm a 30 something with everything and nothing and I blame the internet. Want to know more? Then stick around and I'm sure you'll find out.

This is the home of Sarah Rae Trover. Her own personal voice, her space to talk about life, love, and the mysteries that baffle without the usual onslaught of commenters from her day job. Instead, I now depend on you to tell me I'm a schmuck, so step up, this is the beginning.

1 comment: